Kansai Electric Estimates Safety Measures to Cost $3.1 BillionTsuyoshi Inajima
Kansai Electric Power Co., which supplies Japan’s second-biggest metropolitan area, may have to spend at least 285 billion yen ($3.1 billion) to improve the safety of its nuclear-power plants, President Makoto Yagi said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself