Big Lots Cash Seen Luring Bidders as CEO Leaves: Real M&ALindsey Rupp and Tara Lachapelle
Two years after failing to secure a deal, Big Lots Inc. is once again a potential target of private equity firms as its chief executive officer retires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself