Asia’s Sovereign Debt-Tied Note Sales Surge to Five-Month HighJun Yang
Sales of structured notes tied to Asian government debt are poised to jump to the highest in at least five months, as tumbling yields elsewhere drive investors to the region’s higher rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day