Two United 777 Jets Hit Wingtips at Washington’s Dulles AirportMary Jane Credeur
A United Continental Holdings Inc. jet taxiing to its gate at Washington’s Dulles International Airport today clipped the wing of an aircraft parked nearby.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing