Starbucks Profit Meets Estimates on Americas Sales GainLeslie Patton
Starbucks Corp., the world’s largest coffee-shop operator, said profit rose 13 percent in its fiscal first quarter, meeting analysts’ estimates, as sales increased in the Americas and fell in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States