Repsol Says It’s Not in Talks With Argentina for YPF IndemnityPablo Gonzalez
Repsol SA, the Spanish oil producer stripped of its Argentine unit last year, said the South American government is refusing to discuss compensation for the nationalization of YPF SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards