Natural Gas Slides on Supply, Cotton Gains: Commodities at CloseLynn Doan
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.3 percent to 664.22. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials fell 0.1 percent at 1,594.667.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day