Libor Suit List Shows Barclays Probe Spanned NY to TokyoKit Chellel and Howard Mustoe
Barclays Plc senior executives, dozens of traders and the bank’s chief economist were all identified by regulators in a probe into interest-rate rigging that spanned continents, according to documents released in the U.K.’s first Libor-manipulation lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts