Heineken Brewery in Belarus Buoyed by EBRD Water LoanRandall Hackley
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is lending the Belarus unit of Heineken NV, the world’s third-largest brewer, 5 million euros ($6.7 million) to support barley farmers and use water more efficiently in its breweries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing