Facebook CEO Zuckerberg to Host Fundraiser for ChristieBrian Womack and Terrence Dopp
Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire who pledged $100 million to help schools in Newark, New Jersey, will support Governor Chris Christie’s re-election bid by hosting a fundraiser for the first-term Republican.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis