Erste Cuts Ukraine’s 2013 GDP-Growth Forecast to 1.5% From 3%Kateryna Choursina
Erste Group Bank AG cut its forecast for Ukraine’s 2013 economic growth to 1.5 percent from 3 percent as steel exports fall and domestic consumption stagnates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts