Drugmakers Prep for U.S. Rules on Disclosing PaymentsAnna Edney and Alex Wayne
Drug companies and medical-device makers would be forced to publicly disclose any money paid to doctors under new U.S. regulations designed to make patients aware of conflicts of interest that may affect their health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis