DigitalGlobe Said to Cut Rate on $550 Million Loan for GeoEyeMichael Amato
DigitalGlobe Inc., a provider of high-resolution satellite imagery, cut the rate it will pay on a $550 million term loan B it’s seeking to back its acquisition of GeoEye Inc., according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day