Cisco Sells Linksys Home Router Unit to BelkinJordan Robertson
Cisco Systems Inc., the world’s biggest maker of computer-networking equipment, has sold its Linksys home-router unit to Belkin International Inc., shedding another consumer business as it focuses on sales to businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline