Cameron Says ‘Smell the Coffee’ as He Vows Tax Fight, Trade PushRobert Hutton and Thomas Penny
Prime Minister David Cameron said the U.K. will use its presidency of the Group of Eight this year to press for a trade deal between the European Union and the U.S. and a global crackdown against tax evasion and avoidance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing