Borg Says U.K. Exit From EU Would Pose Risk to Swedish BanksJonas Bergman
Swedish Finance Minister Anders Borg said it would be a “big risk” for his country if the U.K. left the European Union because the Nordic nation’s banks and biggest companies rely on London for their funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing