As Apple Shares Sink, Analysts Rush to Lower Forecasts
With shares closing down 12 percent on Thursday, at $450.50, Apple investors were reeling. And so—cue the tiny violin—were the research analysts whose job it is to forecast the whipsawing stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day