Arris Group Said to Set Rate on $925 Million Loan for PurchaseMichael Amato
Arris Group Inc., a cable-equipment maker, set the rate it will pay on a $925 million term loan backing the purchase of Google Inc.’s Motorola Home business, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt