‘Spider-Man’ Producers, Taymor Reach Settlement, Lawyer SaysPatricia Hurtado
The producers of the Broadway musical “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” settled a lawsuit brought by the show’s fired director, Julie Taymor, two weeks after a judge set a May trial date, a lawyer for Taymor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap