Unilever Hits Record After Sales Growth Tops ExpectationsMatthew Boyle
Unilever, the world’s second-largest consumer-goods maker, hit a record after the company reported revenue growth that beat estimates for a third straight quarter, led by gains in North and South America and demand for personal-care products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap