U.S. Stocks Rise as Tech Shares Rally; Apple TumblesNikolaj Gammeltoft and Sarah Pringle
U.S. stocks rose, after benchmark indexes reached five-year highs, as lawmakers voted to temporarily suspend the federal debt limit and technology stocks rallied amid better-than-forecast earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy