Traders Plan Gasoline, Diesel Freight Swaps as U.S. Drives RallyMichelle Wiese Bockmann
Freight traders are designing two new swaps contracts tied to rates for tankers hauling refined oil cargoes as rising U.S. and Middle East exports help rates for the vessels to rebound from a slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's