Rio Unit Says It Needs Unconditional Gas Supply Pact for GoveElisabeth Behrmann
Pacific Aluminium, a unit of Rio Tinto Group, said it needed a clear and unconditional commitment on gas supply from Australia’s Northern Territory government for its Gove alumina refinery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy