Ramaphosa Quitw Lonmin Board to Avoid Interest ConflictMike Cohen and Jaco Visser
Cyril Ramaphosa’s decision not to stand for re-election as a director of companies including Lonmin Plc diminishes possible conflicts of interest after he was chosen as deputy leader of South Africa’s ruling party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap