India’s Opposition BJP Dumps President Gadkari Amid ProbeAndrew MacAskill
India’s main opposition party, the Bharatiya Janata Party, unexpectedly dumped its president Nitin Gadkari less than 15 months before federal elections after graft allegations thwarted his attempts to win a second term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing