Google Says Requests for User Data Rose in Second Half of 2012Brian Womack
Google Inc., owner of the world’s most popular Internet-search engine, said requests for user data rose 2.2 percent in the second half of 2012 as governments around the globe asked for more personal information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone