Egan-Jones, Deutsche Bank-FERC, Insurer Group: ComplianceCarla Main
Jan. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Egan-Jones Ratings Co. was barred from grading government debt and asset-backed securities for 18 months after settling charges it made material misstatements to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone