Education Holdings Wins Interim-Financing Court ApprovalDawn McCarty
Education Holdings 1 Inc. the test-preparation company formerly known as Princeton Review, won bankruptcy court approval to borrow as much as $4 million while it reorganizes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day