DNB Extends Losses After JPMorgan, Nordea Downgrades: Oslo MoverJosiane Kremer
DNB ASA fell for a third day in Oslo, its longest run of retreats in more than two months, after JPMorgan Cazenove and Nordea Bank AB cut their ratings on Norway’s biggest lender, citing increased capital needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster