Ambow Slumps as Data Clouds Economy View: China OvernightBelinda Cao and Victoria Stilwell
Chinese equities fell in New York for the first time in four days, led by consumer stocks, as data showing a leading index rose less last month than in November undermined optimism over the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy