Alleghany’s Gorham to Cede CFO Job to Focus on BondsDan Kraut
Alleghany Corp., the insurer that bought Transatlantic Holdings Inc., said Roger B. Gorham will step down as chief financial officer to focus on managing the $16 billion fixed-income portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing