Spain Said to Wring $200 Million From Gaming Sites on Tax ThreatBen Sills
Spanish Budget Minister Cristobal Montoro squeezed about 150 million euros ($200 million) from foreign-owned gambling companies by springing a tax probe on them when they applied for online licenses, according to two people involved in the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing