Peru’s Andino to Seek Up to $170 Million in Debt MarketsAlex Emery
Andino Investment Holding SA, Peru’s only publicly traded port operator, plans to raise as much as $170 million in debt markets this year as the company expands in response to Peru’s growing commodity exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's