J&J to Explore Options for Its Ortho Clinical Diagnostics UnitBruce Rule
Johnson & Johnson will review options for its Ortho Clinical Diagnostics business, which may include selling off the unit.
“At this time it is not certain that any transaction will be consummated,” the New Brunswick, New Jersey-based company said in a statement today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap