Gunman Kills 2 as Philippine Weapons Ban Fails to Stop ViolenceNorman P. Aquino
A Canadian man on trial in the Philippines for damaging property shot and killed two people in a courtroom before turning the weapon on himself, raising concern that a national weapons ban is failing to stem attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?