Goldman Sachs Names Equities Head Chavez to Management CommitteeMichael J. Moore
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the bank that generates the most revenue from equity trading worldwide, named R. Martin Chavez, one of the leaders of that business, to its management committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy