GE to Snatch Wind-Turbine Share in Germany From SiemensStefan Nicola
General Electric Co. plans to win a “double-digit” share of the orders in Germany’s onshore wind-turbine market in two years, taking orders from peers like Siemens AG and Nordex SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets