Former No. 1 Pick Delmon Young Signs With Phillies for $750,000Erik Matuszewski
Former No. 1 draft pick Delmon Young signed a one-year, $750,000 free-agent contract with the Philadelphia Phillies after a season in which he helped the Detroit Tigers reach the World Series.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks