Billionaires From Ambani to Soros Examine Europe in DavosMatthew G. Miller
Billionaire Nicolas Berggruen wants to talk about economic and political governance at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, this week. If only the more than 2,500 business and political leaders attending would put down their BlackBerrys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone