Vacheron Constantin Defies Asian Slowdown With China ExpansionDermot Doherty
Vacheron Constantin, the oldest Swiss watchmaker in continuous operation, plans to expand its sales network in China this year even as demand in the Asia Pacific region industrywide shows signs of easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone