Swiss Banks Vie for Declared American Assets Amid ProbeGiles Broom
Swiss wealth managers are resuming the fight for American clients four years after the U.S. sued UBS AG in a case that undermined banking secrecy and triggered the withdrawal of billions of dollars from Zurich and Geneva.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt