Hedge Funds Cut Brent Net-Longs for First Time in Five WeeksKonstantin Rozhnov
Hedge funds and other money managers reduced bullish bets on Brent crude by 6,454 contracts, the first decline in five weeks, data from ICE Futures Europe show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing