Italian-Thai Jumps on Japan’s Project Interest: Bangkok MoverAnuchit Nguyen
Italian-Thai Development Pcl, Thailand’s biggest construction company by sales, rose to the highest level in more than two years after Japan expressed interest in partnering the company in a Myanmar port project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders