IMF Extends Poland Credit Line to $33.8 BillionPiotr Skolimowski and Kasia Klimasinska
The International Monetary Fund today said it renewed and boosted Poland’s flexible credit line to about $33.8 billion as the country seeks to insure against external risks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's