Hungary 10-Year Yields Climb to One-Month High on Fitch CommentAndras Gergely
Hungary’s bonds slumped, sending 10-year yields to the highest in a month, and the forint fell after Fitch Ratings said it’s “very unlikely” to lift the country to investment grade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards