Ghana Stocks Gain to Record as Growth to Outpace AfricaMoses Mozart Dzawu
Ghana’s benchmark stocks index rallied to a record on speculation companies, including banks and breweries, will benefit from economic growth in 2013 that is set to beat the sub-Saharan African average for a sixth year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures