Ross Says Moody’s Assured Guaranty Cuts ‘Terrible Mistake’Brian Chappatta and Mary Childs
Assured Guaranty Ltd., the municipal-bond insurer whose biggest investor is billionaire Wilbur Ross, said its credit downgrade by Moody’s Investors Service was unjustified and showed a “serious flaw” in the company’s rating process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy