The $3.3 Million Legal Battle Over Supermodel Constance JablonskiBy
As a supermodel, Constance Jablonski seemed to have the perfect résumé, having earned $5.4 million posing for big-name designers such as Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, streaming down catwalks for Victoria’s Secret, and representing Estée Lauder in global ad campaigns. This week she can add to the list yet another modeling career accomplishment: inciting a legal feud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day