Tesoro Said to Set Rate on $500 Million Term Loan for BP AssetsMichael Amato
Tesoro Corp. set the rate it will pay on a $500 million covenant-lite term loan it’s seeking to support its acquisition of BP Plc’s Southern California refining and marketing business, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing