Ryan Says House Republicans Discuss Short-Term Debt DealJames Rowley and Roxana Tiron
U.S. House Republicans are weighing a short-term extension of the government’s borrowing authority as a way to spur President Barack Obama into negotiations on deeper spending cuts to entitlement programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program